Funding Information & Advice
Our trained and accredited Funding Adviser provides the following free services to help you raise funds;
- Planning your project or service.
- Costing your project.
- Searching a database of grant funders.
- Providing support information & statistics, including needs evidence.
- Advising how to write and make effective funding applications.
- Providing a grant application and bid review service.
- Assisting you to develop a funding strategy
- Ensuring that outcomes are realistically set and can be effectively measured.
- Helping you to understand funders ‘jargon’ and the language of bid writing e.g. outcomes, match-funding, impact & needs assessment.
Enrolment to our service entitles you to receive regular funding bulletins, keep you up to date with new opportunities and funder deadlines, together with important funding announcements. Click on the link below to access the very latest edition funding bulletin for North Yorkshire collated by North Yorkshire & York Forum.
(please note that some of the trusts and grants mentioned within the attached county-wide bulletin are not necessarily applicable to Richmondshire District but we are available here to advise and offer alternative funding opportunities or solutions, just give us a call).
Would you like to increase your knowledge on funding issues, perhaps improve your fundraising skills, understand more about key funders (including the Big Lottery), find out what makes for a good application or just how to fill out applications more effectively? Check with us to see when our next workshop session is running or enquire regarding bespoke training.
To enquire about all aspects of funding advice contact:
John Atkins on (01748) 822537 or email email@example.com